PRG’s Christmas and New Year Office Schedule:
- PAULIN Research Group’s offices will be opened and closed on the following dates:
- Mon, Dec. 23 – OPEN
- Tue, Dec. 24 – Thu, Dec. 26 – CLOSED
- Fri, Dec. 27 – OPEN
- Mon, Dec. 30 – OPEN
- Tue, Dec. 31 – Wed, Jan 01 – CLOSED
- Thu, Jan 02 – Fri, Jan 03 – OPEN
PAULIN Research Group announces TWO very important items for existing customers.
New Version Release! – FEPipe v14.0 & NozzlePRO v14.1 released November 15, 2019
- Version 14.0 of FEPipe and version 14.1 of NozzlePRO are now released, and available for use by existing customers whose licenses are active on support. To get the new version, send your request to email@example.com.
- For a document that provides a thorough summary of the new functionality and features in the new release, please click on this link: NewFeatures-2019Release.pdf.
Paulin Research Group moving to Subscription Only license model in 2020!
- PRG is moving to Subscription Only licensing model starting in 2020. If you are an existing PRG customer, we HIGHLY recommend that you keep your existing licenses on support, or reinstate support before March 31, 2020. For more details on this transition, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an existing PRG customer, for a thorough coverage of this transition, and what it could mean for your existing licenses and future access to PRG Software, please download this brochure: PRGSubscriptionNews.pdf.
Important Industry News: B31J 2017
The ASME B31 Committees recently officially released the new Standard making B31J – 2017 available and part of the B.31 Code. This is a fundamental transformation for pressure vessel and piping design, and will impact virtually every PVP design project in the future. B31J marks the first major improvement in the treatment of SIFs, k-factors, and SSIs in the Code in the last 40+ years. Implementation of this new approach will result in more accurate designs and a reduction in costs related to design, construction, and lifecycle maintenance of a plant, while simultaneously improving safety.