PAULIN Research Group - News & Upcoming Events
PRG Software Release - Update
Software Release: Version 6.6 of FE/Pipe and version 8.6 of NozzlePRO have now been released.
This release includes new functionality, significant enhancements to current functionality, and imrpoved GUIs. To see a summary of the new features that will be included in this release, please see the flyer we have prepared by clicking HERE.
Customers must request a download of the new release and must be current on their support agreement to do so.
PRG Attending Hexagon Live (and Intergraph PP&M User) Conference
Las Vegas - June 3 - 6, 2013 - MAJOR PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS PLANNED
PRG is planning to offer several bundled programs with Intergraph software applications (CAESAR II and PVElite) in the May/June timeframe of 2013. These bundled programs will provide enhanced accuracy and imrpoved analysis capabilities of piping systems or pressure vessels that are modeled and analyzed wiithin the Intergraph design and analysis software programs. These products will be announced and demonstrated at the Hexagon Live Conference in Las Vegas, in conjunction with the Intergraph PP&M user conference, June 3 - 6, 2013.
Please look for us at the Conference. We will be in Booth's 420 and 421 with our development, technology, and consulting partner Dynaflow Research Group.
Past News & Events
- April 3, 2013 - Guidelines for Evaluating Loads on Nozzles & Branch Connections in Piping - To view this Webinar, please go to our Webinars page by CLICKING HERE
- PRG conducted two FEA training seminars in both Houston and Calgary in April. The Houston Seminar sold out and the Calgary Seminar was very well attended. Look for another Seminar in Houston in the August or September 2013 timeframe.
- Recent Webinar - November 13, 2012 - "Improved Fatigue Analysis of Nozzles & Piping Branch Connections". - To view this Webinar, please go to our Webinars page by CLICKING HERE
- September 24, 25, 2012 - PRG hosted a booth and gave a technical presentation at the Intergraph CADWorx(R) & Analysis University (CAU) 2012 Event in Sugarland, TX. For more information on this event, please visit the Intergraph Process, Plant & Marine (PP&M) Web site. Click HERE to go directly to the CAU2012 event web site.
- August 14-17, 2012 - PRG conducted a four day advanced FEA Training Seminar in our Houston offices.
- June 18-22, 2012 - PRG and Dynaflow Research Group shared a booth at the Achema conference in Germany
- June 19 - Webinar: Fitness for Service – Technical Review and Applications
- April 17-20 - Tony Paulin will teach a 4-day pipe stress and FEA training seminar in Houston, TX. This Seminar SOLD OUT. Look for addtional Seminars to be scheduled in the near future.
- March 13, 2012 - PRG Webinar: NozzlePRO Added Features & Program Bundling for 2012
- To view a recorded video of this Webinar, please click HERE
- March 19-22, 2012 - PRG Reseller CodeCAD conducted a 4-day Pipe Stress and FEA training seminar in Calgary, AB taught by Tony Paulin. The agenda for this Training Seminar can be viewed HERE
- Tony Paulin Jr. presented at the regular SPED meeting in Calgary on March 23, from noon to 2 PM (Calgary time).
- Tony Paulin Jr. presented at a CodeCad open house in Calgary on March 23 from 3 to 5 PM (Calgary time).
- February 23, 2012: PRG issues Press Release
- January 1, 2012 - PRG consolidates product line down to three products: FE/Pipe, NozzlePRO, and BOS Fluids
- January 1, 2012 - PRG creates new dedicated front line support team and dedicated support phone number
- Customer may now call our support line directly at +1-281-310-0852
- January 10, 2012 - PRG announces FE/Pipe upgrade offer
- Please contact PRG Sales at +1-281-920-9775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- January 16, 2012 - PRG releases major updates for major FEA programs: FE/Pipe v6.5 & NozzlePRO v8.5
- January 16, 2012 - PRG announces new product price list for 2012
- Please contact PRG Sales at +1-281-920-9775 or at email@example.com for a price quote
- January 20, 2012 - PRG publishes new web site
- December 13, 14, 2011 - PRG introduces pipe stress program (PCL-Gold) with FE/Pipe v6.5
- Click HERE to view a video recording of the Webinar that was presented for PCL-Gold
- October 1, 2011 - PRG hires new marketing and sales manager
February 23, 2012: Please read this Press Release for announcements of the following items:
- Major releases of all major PRG software products
- A special NozzlePRO to FE/Pipe Upgrade Program
- Consolidation of our product line into three products; FE/Pipe, NozzlePRO, & BOS Fluids
- Creation of a 60-minute video of our latest Webinar on PCL-Gold
- Scheduling of training seminars in Calgary and Houston
- New dedicated customer support phone number (+1-281-310-0852)
- Planned attendance at the Achema conference in Germany, June 18-22
- Scheduling of training seminars in international locations later in the year
- Roll out of an updated company web site